Our people design allows us to drive a learning culture that inspires our people to constantly acquire knowledge, stay informed and create relevant, sustainable solutions. ’
Bagaka is accredited with the South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA) as a training office and as an approved employer with the international body ‘Association of Certified Chartered Accountants’ (ACCA). This allows the firm not only an opportunity to shape future chartered accountants, but also gives it continuous access to qualified resources.
We are structured to provide our clients with qualified and experienced professionals throughout engagements / projects. Our people are active members of key professional standard setting bodies allowing the firm to stay abreast with new technical standards and best practice tools. We are able to alert our clients timeously on key issues affecting the industry and communicate to them any new pronouncements that will impact their organizations. Our staff regularly attend industry forums and trainings on new standards and pronouncements and can assist our clients adopt timeously.
Some of the professional bodies our people are associated include but not limited:
- Independent regulatory Board of Auditors (IRBA)
- South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA)
- Association of Certified Chartered Accountants (ACCA)
- Institute of Internal Auditors South Africa (IIASA)
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (CFE)
- Institute of Commercial Forensic Practitioners